A Local, Reliable Emergency Plumber for Your Blocked Drains
When it rains it pours they say and if this does happen and your drains are not working properly your home or property can become flooded. DrainWorks are on call 24hrs 7 days for this very reason. The DrainWorks technician has all the equipment with him to clear your drain.
What is causing you to flood? DrainWorks can help you from a range of Emergency plumbing issues.
- Pump out system and the pump has failed.
- Retention tank that is not draining and is overflowing from the top.
- Basement that is filling with water.
- Down pipes blocked and the water is overflowing from the gutters.
- Box gutter blocked and water is flooding in through the ceiling.
Call Now for prompt service 1300 396 757
The best measure to make sure you don’t get flooded next time we have heavy rain is by carrying out preventive maintenance. This could be by having your drains screened every 12 months, have the drains flushed clear using the high pressure water jetter as well as clearing your pits and grates regally. If you would like to know more about becoming maintenance agreement customer talk to our operator. When you are on a maintenance agreement customer you don’t need to remember to clear your drains we do that for you.