Bio Clean Drain Cleaning – Your Environmentally Friendly, Powerful Cleaning Solution
BIO-CLEAN is a 100% environmentally friendly drain cleaner, it consists of perfect combination of bacteria and enzymes. Bio-clean is undoubtedly the most effective natural drain cleaner on the market today. The bacteria are not engineered genetically and so they are 100% natural, the concentration of enzymes is the most powerful cleaning product on the market. Bio-clean is very easy to use and safe. Within one hour the bacteria starts working on the waste that is accumulated inside the drain.
Bio-Clean is absolutely non-toxic and 100% safe. It is not meant to harm living cells or inorganic material. It works on organic waste material which is difficult to tackle using other types of cleaners. This includes contaminants like, sewerage, paper, hair strands, animal fat, grease, food scraps etc. The best thing about this product is that it does not create any fumes when it is applied. There is no heating or boiling associated with the application of Bio-Clean. Bio clean is the most preferred product in plumbing scenario, as it is absolutely harmless and safe. Bio-clean drain cleaner does not harm the aerobic micro organism and at the same waste particles are converted to water and carbon dioxide. Thus, after the drain has been cleared the minerals and aerobic micro organisms that come out of the waste system can be used for irrigation.
The natural bacteria and the enzymes in Bio-clean drain cleaner decompose the waste material that is heavily accumulated inside the drain and thus removes blockages. The waste inside the drain is the natural food for the bacteria and hence it is easily eaten away, leaving the system absolutely clean.
- Bio-clean is safe for residential, commercial and industrial applications
- Bio-clean can be used safely for all drains and sewerage pipes, this includes:
- Kitchen and Bathroom wash basins/sinks
- Toilet Bowls
- Bath tubs and
- Floor, Laundry and Shower drains
- Septic tanks
- Garbage disposal system
- Grease traps
- Outdoor outhouses
- For cleaning RV holding tanks
- Pump Out Lift Stations
- Cat Litter boxes
- Each 2lb container has 100 drain treatments (1 years supply for the average household )
- 1,000 gallon septic tank can be treated by 2lb. container
- If you are using Bio-clean then you need not put in any effort to clean the cable drains and grease traps
- You can stop using harmful chemicals for cleaning wastes.
- There is no need to use deodorant blocks for urinals if you are using Bio-clean.
- Ensure safety of employees who use the product in plumbing environment